|Location:||Udvar-Hazy Business Building|
The Technology, Innovation, and Entrepreneurial Center, or TIE Center for short, is the nexus for all programs and departments related to innovation and entrepreneurship. The TIE center was created to foster a spirit of entrepreneurialism at DSU. This is accomplished by providing the education, guidance, and support systems to nurture ideas into companies.
Some of the elements that fall within the TIE umbrella are:
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Speaker Series
- TIE Student Club
- Innovation Guidance and Patent Development
- Maker space and material resources for innovation
- Business resources and services
- Blazers Mentoring Group
- Innovation Plaza
The certificate in Entrepreneurship is designed for all majors. Talk to a DSU academic advisor to find out more.