2D Animation Certificate Requirements
|Complete all of the following|
|ART 1120||2-Dimensional Design (FA)||3|
|ART 1110||Drawing and Composition (FA)||3|
|ART 2600||Drawing for Animation||3|
|ART 3410||Life Drawing||3|
|ART 3630||2D Animation||3|
- Complete 15 credits of required courses.
- Cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher.
- Grade of C- or higher in required courses.
Art Program Learning Outcomes:
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Produce a body of work (portfolio) suitable for seeking opportunities in art and design.
- Solve complex problems related to the conceptual process of creating art.
- Express artistic concepts and intent using visual, oral, and written communication.
- Evaluate artistic work using visual language to explain basic design principles and concepts.
- Employ principles of visual analysis and visual literacy to appraise the composition and socio-historical context of art works.