Genetic Sequencing Certificate Requirements
& BIOL 1615
|Principles of Biology I (LS)|
and Principles of Biology I Lab (LAB)
& CHEM 1215
|Principles of Chemistry I (PS)|
and Principles of Chemistry I Lab (LAB)
|BTEC 2010||DNA Methods and Analysis||3|
|BTEC 3010||Sequencing Methods and Techniques||1|
|BIOL 3030||Principles of Genetics||4|
- Complete all coursework with a C- or higher
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Genetic Sequencing Certificate Program Learning Outcomes
At the successfully completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Outline fundamental principles of genetic sequencing.
- Contrast the various sequencing platforms and advantages of each.
- Demonstrate laboratory proficiency of sequencing techniques and instruments.