ADVANCED DESIGN CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
|DES 3400||Information Design||3|
|DES 3500||Interface Design||3|
|DES 4100||Interaction Design||3|
|DES 4990||Special Topics in Design||3|
- Cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher.
- Grade C- or higher in each course.
Design Certificate Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Synthesize content into form using the design process.
- Consider different theories, design principles and processes in generating solutions.
- Apply ethical, legal, and social responsibilities in all aspects of practice.
- Construct effective solutions in teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Author effective visual, oral, and written communication for a range of audiences.