Computing Fundamentals Certificate
|MATH 1050||College Algebra / Pre-Calculus (MA) (or higher)||3-4|
|or CS 1030||Problem Solving with Computers|
|CS 1400||Fundamentals of Programming||3|
|IT 1100||Introduction to Unix/Linux||3|
|SE 1400||Web Design Fundamentals (ALCS)||3|
|Choose one (1) of the following:|
|CS 1410||Object Oriented Programming||3|
|IT 1200||A+ Computer Hardware/Windows OS||3|
|IT 2400||Intro to Networking||3|
- Cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher.
- Grade C or higher in each course.
Computing Fundamentals Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Design and create technological solutions that address contemporary real-world problems.
- Evaluate current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for professional practice.
- Weigh and apply ethical, legal, and social responsibilities in all aspects of practice.
- Construct effective solutions in teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Author effective visual, oral, and written communication for a range of audiences.