UI/UX design CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
|DES 1100||Intro to Digital Design (or DES 1101 and 1102 and 1103)||3|
|DES 1300||Design I||3|
|DES 2100||Design Thinking||3|
|IXD 1200||Foundations in Interaction Design||3|
|IXD 1300||Web for Designers||3|
|IXD 2000||Intro to Tangible Interaction||3|
- Cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher.
- Grade C or higher in each course.
Design Certificate Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Synthesize content into form using the design process.
- Consider different theories, design principles and processes in generating solutions.
- Apply ethical, legal, and social responsibilities in all aspects of practice.
- Construct effective solutions in teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Author effective visual, oral, and written communication for a range of audiences.