Critical Reasoning Certificate Requirements
|Complete twelve (12) credits from the following:|
|PHIL 1250||Reasoning and Rational Decision-Making (HU, GC)||3|
|DES 2100||Design Thinking||3|
|POLS 3320||Introduction to Public Policy and Analysis||3|
|COMM 3460||Critical and Rhetorical Analysis||3|
|PHIL 3300||Symbolic Logic: The Study of Formal Reasoning||3|
- Complete 12 credit hours from the required course list.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
Critical Reasoning Certificate Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Conceptualize ideas and beliefs in a systematic and useful manner.
- Analyze ideas and beliefs in a systematic and useful manner.
- Evaluate ideas and beliefs in a systematic and useful manner