ACCOUNTING AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
|ACCT 2010||Financial Accounting||3|
|ISA 2010||Business Computer Proficiency||3|
|ISA 2050||Management Information Systems||3|
|ISA 4070||Data Visualization and Storytelling||3|
|STAT 2040||Business Statistics||3|
- Grade C- or higher in each required discipline course.
- GPA 2.5 or higher in required discipline courses.
Accounting and Information Systems Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate real world business situations related to the core business functions of Accounting Information Systems.
- Analyze real world business situations by identifying relevant business issues, performing appropriate quantitative and qualitative data analysis and synthesis, formulating viable courses of action.
- Create and deliver professional quality oral presentations and written work products.
- Define personal career goals and prepare for selected career(s) by experiencing professional applications in the curriculum and developing increased networks.
- Analyze an unstructured business problem or opportunity and integrate current and emerging technology and/or processes that would facilitate a viable solution. Support the recommended course of action with quantitative and qualitative arguments.
- Pass at least one industry certification that relates to the student's career path.