Entrepreneurship Core Requirements
|MGMT 2640||Small Business Management||3|
|MGMT 2990R||Seminar in Entrepreneurship||1|
Entrepreneurship Elective Requirements
|Complete three (3) credits from the following:|
|ACCT 2010||Financial Accounting||3|
|BUS 1370||Human Relations||3|
|COMM 2110||Interpersonal Communication (SS, GC)||3|
|FIN 1750||Personal Finance: Financial Citizenship in Social and Economic Systems (SS, GC)||3|
|DES 2100||Design Thinking||3|
- Grade C- or higher in each Discipline Core Requirement and Discipline Elective Requirement course.
- GPA 2.5 or higher Discipline Core Requirement and Discipline Elective Requirement courses.
Entrepreneurship Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Devise original business ideas in response to perceived customer problems.
- Create novel approaches to perceived entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Evaluate and defend proposed business models with analytical rigor.
- Design product/service solutions that fit with market needs and wants.
- Develop persuasive and succinct presentations to pitch to potential investors and customers.