MARKETING CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
|MKTG 3010||Marketing Principles (ALPP)||3|
|MKTG 4100||Marketing Research||3|
|MKTG 4700||Marketing Strategy||3|
|MKTG 3500||Promotion Management||3|
|ISA 4070||Data Visualization and Storytelling||3|
|STAT 2040||Business Statistics||3|
- Grade C- or higher in each required discipline course.
- GPA 2.5 or higher in required discipline courses.
Marketing Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate real world business situations related to the core business functions of marketing & management.
- Analyze real world business situations by identifying relevant business issues, performing appropriate quantitative and qualitative data analysis and synthesis, formulating viable courses of action.
- Create and deliver professional quality oral presentations and written work products.
- Develop a marketing research study and prepare and present the findings.
- Create a comprehensive integrated marketing plan for a new product introduction.