SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
|ECON 2010||Micro Economics (SS, GC)||3|
|ISA 4070||Data Visualization and Storytelling||3|
|MGMT 3400||Management & Organizations||3|
|MGMT 3600||Operations and Supply Chain Management (ALPP)||3|
|MGMT 4000||Intermediate Supply Chain Management||3|
|MGMT 4040||Quantitative Decision Analysis||3|
|STAT 2040||Business Statistics||3|
- Grade C- or higher in each required discipline course.
- GPA 2.5 or higher in required discipline courses.
Supply Chain Management Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate real world business situations related to the core business functions of qualitative analysis, marketing & management.
- Analyze real world business situations by identifying relevant business issues, performing appropriate quantitative and qualitative data analysis and synthesis, formulating viable courses of action.
- Create and deliver professional quality oral presentations.
- Produce professional quality written work products.
- Define personal career goals and prepare for selected career(s) by experiencing professional applications in the curriculum and developing increased networks.
- Pass at least one industry certification that relates to the student’s career path.