Applied Statistics Level I Certificate Requirements
|MATH 1210||Calculus I (MA) (Prerequisites: MATH 1010 and MATH 1050 and MATH 1060 OR MATH 1080 or equivalent placement score.)||4|
|MATH 1220||Calculus II (MA)||4|
|MATH 2270||Linear Algebra||3|
|MATH 2050||Applied Statistics with Programming||3|
- Complete 14 hours of specified coursework.
- Complete all coursework with a C or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Applied Statistics Level I Certificate Program Learning Outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
1. Develop and evaluate testable hypotheses from theories and implications of test results.
2. Demonstrate standard statistical methods such as hypothesis tests, confidence intervals, and linear regression in real-world applications.
3. Investigate the use of statistical methods such as sampling methods, time series methods, variable reduction, etc.
4. Communicate results obtained using computer software and programming methods.