Cryptography Level I Certificate Requirements
|CS 1400||Fundamentals of Programming (Prerequisites: CS 1030 (Grade C- or higher); OR MATH 1010 or higher Math Course (Grade C or higher); OR ACT Math score of 23 or higher or equivalent placement score within two years of enrollment in this course.)||3|
|MATH 1210||Calculus I (MA) (Prerequisites: MATH 1010 and MATH 1050 and MATH 1060 OR MATH 1080 or equivalent placement score.)||4|
|MATH 2200||Discrete Mathematics||3|
|MATH 2905||Survey of Cryptography||3|
- Complete 13 hours of specified coursework that includes:
- 3 credit hours of computer science programming,
- 10 credit hours of mathematics.
- Complete all coursework with a C or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.